Sunday 16 June 2013

Spoiled On My Birthday!!!

                                                    Block # 2 February from Edyta of Laundry Baskets
                                                    Seasonal Silhouettes
                                                    Block # 4 for April
                                                    Block # 10 for October

I certainly have been busy with one weekend attending a charity Harley Davidson Rally. The following celebrating my birthday with family.  My girlfriend Linda King of Linda's Quiltmania
surprised me with three more completed blocks to show all the store owners in BC.  Yes I had
a fabulous 56th birthday as my niece & nephew gave me an I Pad .....I KNOW!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am sooo jealous....an I-Pad...aren't you going to have reams of fun playing with it!! Hope your BD was all you wanted it to be.

    ReplyDelete